All of our homes are built using “Green Construction” practices and have first class design features.
Green construction is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a buildings life-cycle. From design, construction, operation, and maintenance. This building practice compliments the concerns of economy, utility, durability, and comfort.
- Energy efficient double pane vinyl windows
- 2×4 walls, 2×6 floor and roof joists (all framing is fastened with noncorrosive screws)
- 45 year, 26 gauge standing seam metal roof
- Heavy duty trailer engineered and designed for tiny houses
- Interior tongue and groove pine with sealer or paint/stain grade finish
- Durable 32in. shower
- Energy star appliances
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas range with oven and 2 burner cook top
- Smoke alarm
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- 50 amp 110V electrical service
- RV hook-ups
- Design decor light switches
- GFCI protected electrical outlets
- Western Red Cedar siding with sealer or paint/stain grade finish
- Custom cabinetry
- Energy efficient water heater
- Hard wood flooring
- A high efficiency toilet
- American Tiny House Extreme Insulation package (includes spray foam) R-40 floors and ceiling, R-24 in walls.
We have many options and add-ons to create your perfect tiny home.
- Interior tongue and grove pine
- Stylish birch panels
- Interior bead board panels
*Or a combination of 2 or all 3 of these.
- Board and batten
- Red western cedar
- Hardie plank
- Hardie Panels
- 26 Gauge commercial grade steel
*Or a combination of 2 or 3 of these.
- Propane hookup
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Solar Package – To conserve energy or to go off grid. (Available on specific models only.)
- Composting Toilet (To conserve water.)
- Contact us for heating and air conditioning options which would apply to your specific region.